Saturday, April 30, 2011

April's a Goner

Well, April is over and I blogged, what?  Once?  There are a few reasons, but the three main reasons are:

#1 Sometimes the weather is nice, meaning we're outside (and I'm away from the computer.) 

#2  My sewing machine and I got to know each other intimately.  Between B's Easter dress and some of the other things I was making, I spent a lot of time with that machine this past month. 

#3 Hubs's actuarial exam was last Friday.  So he was in his major study/cram mode.  For the past few months we saw him from 6pm-9pm (his bedtime) Monday through Saturday.  (Saturdays he spent all days at Panera, studying)  And even on Sunday afternoons he'd disappear for 3-4hrs to study.  This "single parenting" thing?  No.Fun.  

And apparently, all this studying he's been doing.... it was all for not.  Because he didn't take the test today.  He never registered for it. *and he wonders why I have gray hairs*

No comments:

Post a Comment