Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cousins...

To all you brave souls out there that photograph kids on a regular basis...  My hat is off to you!

This is my failed attempt to get a picture for Grammy & Papa's picture frame.

















Hmmm, let's see.  A thumb-in-the-mouth toddler, a grimace-smile from the preschooler, and a very awkward newborn face. 





Let's try that again, shall we?
















This time, I got a slouching toddler, an eye-roll from the preschooler, and a newborn looking away.






One more time.

















A non-smiling toddler, a giggly preschooler, and a newborn that is looking at me!  Eh...  one out of three ain't bad.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I am considering pay big bucks around Christmas time to get some really nice, non-Target family portraits taken. We have like two pictures with all of us and the only ones of me and either of the girls are awkward angled self-pics I took with my cell phone. And pics of the girls together? HAIR PULLING AND WHINING. so. :)

    ReplyDelete